Find A Dance
New Dancer
Club Corner

Check-out our Fequently Asked Questions page

We've Got You Covered

Since TSASRDC, Inc. is a member of USDA (United Square Dancers of America), each of our member clubs is entitled to purchase insurance (commercial general liability and accident medical) through the USDA's group insurance program. According to USDA's insurance brochure:

How Do I Get Started?

To find out more about what the USDA's insurance program has to offer, download a copy of their brochure or contact TSASRDC, Inc.'s insurance chairman at . All the required forms are available at the Insurance page on the USDA website.

After I Submit the Forms - What Next?

Link to Insurance Forms:

You can always be sure you are using the latest forms by downloading them directly from the USDA Insurance Forms page.

If there are any questions, check-out our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact at the address, phone, or e-mail below:

Insurance Chairman